Assalamualaikum. Selamat Datang. Semoga Bermanfaat :D

Monday 11 April 2016

Foundation Life. SEM 1

Assalamualaikum semua~
Its been a while since i update any post :)
As it is the end of my first sem, i decided to post something abt my whereabout!!

As been written in my previous previous previous previous previous previous posts, the one who followed my post maybe will curious whether i was chosen to the IPG and TESL.
The answer izzzzzzzzz my TESL application was rejected. sobsss. But the good news is i am accepted to the IPG. But the main problem is i got it in Sarawak. It's not that i h8 Sarawak or else. It just my parents didnt allow me :'( Sobsssss.

So where are you now gurllllllll?????????????
I'll proudly said im currently taking my foundation in science at UiTM Puncak Alam.
Alhamdulillah, i believed in His Qada' and Qadr. I believed He wont put me in a situation i couldnt bear :)

rn, i am so enlightened to show what i learnt here in Puncak Alam. Yipiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


This is the so called Tangga Kejayaan.
Trust me that every step that you took will cost you tonssssss of feeling.
Till then  you will realise that you are a total scumbag before :P
But it do built some leg muscle thooooo.

Kolam Basah

This is the right place to soothe your mind. 
If you want to attract those cute little fishy, bear in my to bring some snack for them. ahahahah.
The one that be my top spot is the one behind FSK 6.


Molecular geometry presentation




Hazy

Last physic class. Before final sem 1 paper.

LAST PAYPERR


Minggu Destini Siswa

Biology is life

not me
But i got to know my 2015/2016 batch was the last one to have the foundation here. So starting from 2016/2017, they will have their foundation at UiTM Dengkil :)






NI